Stacked city's not possible

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kingjason666
Knight

Stacked city's not possible

Postby Kingjason666 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi Playmesh I am in need of clarification. I just joined w95 and all around our guild is barbs and live players with 1085 and 1099points city's that have 700-1600 lancers in them. Now I'm sure everyone is thinking well world has been open 3 days so they built them. But no. These city's have lv0 farm.
Now if it was only 1 city I would say that a group of people put a few hundred in each and stacked the city to P off someone. But it's not currently we have found at least 7 all within a few map spaces. All no guild. All never been in a guild.

How is this possible. Are Playmesh stacking city's to make life hard or are Playmesh staff starting in worlds with an advantage?

Has anyone else found this on worlds past w90.

Can I please have some answers on this.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Kingjason666 wrote:Hi Playmesh I am in need of clarification. I just joined w95 and all around our guild is barbs and live players with 1085 and 1099points city's that have 700-1600 lancers in them. Now I'm sure everyone is thinking well world has been open 3 days so they built them. But no. These city's have lv0 farm.
Now if it was only 1 city I would say that a group of people put a few hundred in each and stacked the city to P off someone. But it's not currently we have found at least 7 all within a few map spaces. All no guild. All never been in a guild.

How is this possible. Are Playmesh stacking city's to make life hard or are Playmesh staff starting in worlds with an advantage?

Has anyone else found this on worlds past w90.

Can I please have some answers on this.

It is actually neither of the options you gave.

There has been a bug around for a bit where inactive players/barbarian cities will sometimes produce a lot more units then it should be able to. That is why they never attack you if they are a player and why they never join a guild. It is something we are looking into but till then be aware and scout first any city you believe might have the mass amount of troops.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank you the answers.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:49 pm

yeah i already had that problem bud..ran into 3,000 lancers once
orlor told me to leave it alone unless you can clear it for sure..which i did later :) just find a different target to hit and farm

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:37 am

These city's are everywhere in w95. And to make things worse they are still popping up. I have been farming these fool 1100points for 3 days. World is only 6 days old. And he has had zero resources cause I took them all 3 times a day.

Today I hit him and he ad 29 lancers and 5 bzk. I though yeah maybe he won a quest and built while I was sleeping. So i cleaned up every resource he had. A few hours later I sent again as I didn't want him to build more troops ( crush the, while they are week). He had built 69 lancers in 2 hours with a lv1 city and zero resources. Wtf. So I figured this again was either play,esh cheating or the AI of a barn has turns terminator style and is alive. But when I attacked I killed all 69 lancers and took resources to zero( he has no hiding point). And nowadays few hours later I scouted and he has 109 more lancers. And is still building. I scouted another hour later and he has full 1098 resources still and now has 167 lancers.

Come on Playmesh. You say you are making the game better so we can play real player vrs real player. This isn't right. This real player has obviously barbed but still shows as a real player and is building troops at amazing speed. How is w100 going to be the battle of all battls if no one can farm because the small players and barbs are able to build quicker than us.

Kill your AI or why should we play a player vrs player real time game when barbs have more power than us. Next thing we will see a barb conquer a real player.

Location of is city is w95. 190/267. I want real answers from this please Playmesh. I control the best group of fighters you will see in w100. But why play if the barbs control us.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 am

What if the troops were in the building queue already? Money has already been spent, they'll just keep making them. Never conquered a city that's training troops?

Vetley
Lancer

Postby Vetley » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 am

Yeah kj is that stupid!!! NOT
These are also barb cities never been a player and been farmed from day one and between attacks all of a sudden full of troops read above fully before u answer stupidly!

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 am

Read my post ghost.
I have been farming the guy at the location since the second beginner protection wore off. He can only hold 1049 of each resource and I kept taking that 3 times a day. He hasn't spent a resource but has been able to build hundreds of lancers and bzk today. I just scouted again he still has full resources and now has 225 lancers. . This isn't possible. For a start That's over 300 lancers he has built today without spending a resource. And even if this was normal. A 1k player that started the day with zero troops and zero resources canary build 300+ lancers. That has a cost 18,000 lumber. A level 0 lumbermill can only generate about 1000 in that time period.

So question if I'm stupid. Everyone should question wtf is going on here.

DarthBamf666
Lancer

Playmesh is now... Skynet

Postby DarthBamf666 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 am

KJ and Vet you're both right this is ridiculus and stupid. Also bull.

What the h*ll Playmesh? So these psycho AI's are now self aware and are to hunt and kill us like terminators? Bull, that defeats the point of Valor. The point was to battle PLAYERS, not AI's with ungodly strength. The description of Valor alone says "Battle real players." It does not say AI's will try to kill you nor does it say you fight AI's. You do this and guess what? Watch as nearly every player quits because no one wants to use time up just to see a cheating AI destroy everything they built up.

If I wanted to fight AI's I could go play any console game for that, not this game... This is pathetic.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I don't recall calling any one stupid. I read everything. Including Orlor's response saying that Playmesh is aware of the glitch.

Return to “General”