Calling out Playmesh in w100

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Kingjason666
Knight

Calling out Playmesh in w100

Postby Kingjason666 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Now we all know world 100 is going to be an epic world, full on blood bath of the best of the best. But it has come to my attention that Playmesh staff are in lots of worlds but only play for a bit then move onto next world.

I would like to call all Playmesh staff to join in a Playmesh guild in w100 and make a real attempt at winning the world. See if you can survive the battlefield you have created.

What do you say Playmesh?
Valor players do you like this idea?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Kingjason666 wrote:Now we all know world 100 is going to be an epic world, full on blood bath of the best of the best. But it has come to my attention that Playmesh staff are in lots of worlds but only play for a bit then move onto next world.

I would like to call all Playmesh staff to join in a Playmesh guild in w100 and make a real attempt at winning the world. See if you can survive the battlefield you have created.

What do you say Playmesh?
Valor players do you like this idea?

Come. At. Me. Bro.

Lord Of War 369
Lancer

Postby Lord Of War 369 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 pm

If you dare!!! Play mesh come on out of hiding and test your steel. See if you can stand toe to toe with best.

Hiarum
Lancer

Postby Hiarum » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 pm

I just wonder how the bugs will be in w100 if play mesh is there. Will we still have 5 hrs here and there where you can't get on or launch. Will it be like during the Great War in w14 between KOV and Pax, where we often lost waves of scholars because the system went down and couldn't send clearers. Or couldn't build properly at the start of w95 and lost half a day of building due to "you are unable to access valor, please connect to the Internet" but having full Internet access with everything else.
If we are lucky, in a true utopia the world will run as smooth as a baby's bottom with no glitches. Well we can dream.
Hiarum

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

you guys do realize that some of your best players could aslo just be playmesh staff in hiding right? i remember Orlor saying that many of the playmesh staff play...abeit hidden log in names lol

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 pm

PlAymesh staff play in most worlds so I don't think bugs will be much different. But I hope that w100 will be given highest priority on Playmesh servers. That will make it run good.

Pwnlaw I'm calling you out not as an enemy ( unless that's what u want) or as an ally. But as this is the ultimate world can Playmesh staff survive the 2 years it will take to win the world. Can I survive the 2 years. It is clear that the winner of w100 will be the best guild ever to play valor.

I would love to see w100 have no restarts. No start overs. Once your dead your dead.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 pm

MechaStorm wrote:you guys do realize that some of your best players could aslo just be playmesh staff in hiding right? i remember Orlor saying that many of the playmesh staff play...abeit hidden log in names lol

I think I'm the only PlayMesh employee that uses the same name everywhere. Some group up, a lot are spread between different guilds. Some play in a single world for a long time, others (like me) do a lot of world hopping.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm

lol...ive seens you in some worlds PwnLaw...

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

MechaStorm wrote:lol...ive seens you in some worlds PwnLaw...

I join most of them. Play for anywhere from 3 hours to 3 months and then move on. My real goal in Valor is to get direct feedback from players who aren't inclined to join the forums. It's also fun to troll on occasion. :D

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:29 pm

I would love to see all Playmesh staff join forces together and make a Playmesh staff guild. Cheat if you think you will be a big target. But come play out the whole world. Try and win it. 3hrs to 3 months will never win a world.

Return to “General”