iPod 2g=iOS 4.2.1(max)=no more valor

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Avikal
Knight

iPod 2g=iOS 4.2.1(max)=no more valor

Postby Avikal » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Very sad to see that I can no more play valor. iPod 2g can't be updated above iOS 4.2.1.
It was nice time playing valour and now I'm forced to leave. All the best for world 100. U rock playmesh for making such wonderful and addictive game. Thanks for entertaining me for over 3 years. I was there from world 1

bluedragonffx2
Lancer

Postby bluedragonffx2 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Are you serious??? So I can't play Valor on my iPod 2 anymore? What's the meaning of this? All this time I have been invested in building, paying, upgrading, and keeping my cities until now is taken away by the game maker's decision to abandon iPod 2G??? What on earth??? I WANT A REFUND FOR MONEY AND MY TIME.

All you who have iphone 3GS or later, if you think you are safe, then think again. One day, your device will be abandoned like mine and you'll be forced to give up all you have accomplished. So I suggest to STOP playing this game as soon as I can.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm

bluedragonffx2 wrote:Are you serious??? So I can't play Valor on my iPod 2 anymore? What's the meaning of this? All this time I have been invested in building, paying, upgrading, and keeping my cities until now is taken away by the game maker's decision to abandon iPod 2G??? What on earth??? I WANT A REFUND FOR MONEY AND MY TIME.

All you who have iphone 3GS or later, if you think you are safe, then think again. One day, your device will be abandoned like mine and you'll be forced to give up all you have accomplished. So I suggest to STOP playing this game as soon as I can.

With each new iOS update there is a limit of what can be done with the older ones. The ipod 2 has been discontinued by Apple for a bit over 2 years now and we were able to support it during that entire time but with the release of iOS 6.0 we are no longer able to.

If you are no longer able to play Valor due to this I do apologize. In order to continue playing an iOS device that can use 4.3 and above is required.

I suggest you send your concern to our support team also.

Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Avikal
Knight

Postby Avikal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Sad. I will again try valor 7-8 years later when I purchase an idevice on my own(I'm a student right now). Let's see how cool valor becomes till then.
Hope it becomes awesome.
Please don't discontinue valor. Valor and playmesh rock.
Thanks for such a wonderful game

MrSky
Lancer

Postby MrSky » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm

bluedragonffx2 wrote:Are you serious??? So I can't play Valor on my iPod 2 anymore? What's the meaning of this? All this time I have been invested in building, paying, upgrading, and keeping my cities until now is taken away by the game maker's decision to abandon iPod 2G??? What on earth??? I WANT A REFUND FOR MONEY AND MY TIME.

I would give you a refund on your time but my tar dis violently exploded sending me to eath.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 am

Eath! It's similar to earth but they never developed the R

Return to “General”