World 100 War Journal -- PwnLaw

General topics and discussion on Valor.
PwnLaw

World 100 War Journal -- PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:26 am

T-Minus 12 Hours to World Entry:

Here I find myself on the precipice of a momentous event. My spirit shall be reborn upon the Centennial World to be Tried anew. I know not what challenges I may face, but I will have the brethren of PlayMesh at my side. This world shall pulse with the spirits of the greatest Lords and Ladies, ever in search for great battle so that they may earn their place in Valor. I worry not, for my sword knows creatures such as these and it shall know many more. And yet such a gathering of specimens disturbs me. There is something wrong in the World Tree. An imbalance. I hear whispers of a great darkness. The people skitter about, breathing rumors of tortured dreams and the appearance of a Oracle. I cannot pass judgment on these matters.

I am no visionary.

I cannot control the future. But I may prepare for it.

Tonight, I plan. Tomorrow, I battle.

TL;DR: Gonna join World 100 and wreck fools.

T-Minus 40 Minutes to World Entry:

The the time draws nigh. But it matters not.

My reach is global.
My tower secure.
My cause is noble.
My power is pure.

World Join:

PwnLaw LIVES! The world shall never be the same.

World Join +5 Minutes:

I made a friend.

Little does he know that I am WELL VERSED in treachery and deceivery.

World Join +2.5 Hours:

Wreckin' barbs and makin' friends. At least a few of you know what's good for ya'. :D

Also considering where to spend my 1 gold. -_-

World Join +4.5 Hours:

Ah, some noble spirits are pledging their efforts to my cause. I welcome their assistance, and I shall save them for last.

World Join +10 Hours:

The Palace of Pwn (214, 285) is looking strong. The Lords around me quiver in fear, too timid to contest my surroundings. My might grows unchecked. A few braver souls have attempted to engage me in a battle of words.

Some use clever tricks of the tongue, attempting to disarm my logical faculties:

Others come with the olive branch, seeking to disarm me by relying on my noble spirit:

I am undeterred from my objective: WORLD DOMINATION.

World Join +14 Hours:

I'm still buildin' while you're sleeping. Players gonna play. Haters gonna hate. True Valorians gonna rule.

World Join +23 Hours:

4.5 Hours of Sleep and feeling refreshed. The Palace of Pwn is under constant scrutiny by the would be contenders to its throne. I notice much by way of talk and little by way of action.

World Join 1 Day, 2 Hours:

Now things start to get interesting. There's an build path I would normally do that relies heavily on resource building. But I get a SNEAKING SUSPICION that my fellow Valorians may attempt to savage the Palace of Pwn, the last beacon of hope in this wretched land. I'm almost thinking hiding place is valuable here (for once). Clearly defensive troops will be in order, but is better to just ramp up hiding place and then hide my troops for a scholar wave?

So many decisions.

World Join 1 Day, 10 Hours:

I spend about half of my time in game engaging in HIGHLY THOUGHTFUL interchanges with other Valorians. I'll be honest, I've been impressed by the tone, quality and tenor of the threats I have received. They may be foes, but they are of the noble sort.

Alas, some of my allies are a bit more...questionable. With friends like these, I may not need enemies. -_-

But what can I do but battle on? This World is new, but these challenges are old.

Time Since World Join - 2 Day, 4 Hours

Oh man, meetings just WRECKED my morning. Palace of Pwn did not get the farm it deserved. My inbox is overflowing with vitriol -- just the kind of savagery that makes me proud to be a Valorian. About 1/2 the people want to die. 1/4 want to save me so they can kill me themselves. 1/4 that say they want to be my friend, but their true intentions remain unknown.

Perilous times indeed.

Time Since World Join - 2 Days, 13 Hours

The calm before the storm. I wonder what the morrow might bring? What destruction...what glory?

Time Since World Join - 3 Days

It's on like Donkey Kong

Time Since World Join - 3 Days, 10 Hours

Lots of scouting, very little attacking. Looks like a lot of people like to talk but weren't ready to walk. A bit disappointed in my fellow Valorians. I went to the hassle of building a hiding place for nothing.

Time Since World Join - 4 Days, 5 Hours

Yawn. Made it through the night unscathed. Have started attacking some Lords around me. Lulz are high.

Time Since World Join - 4 Days, 10 Hours

Time to go aggro. Scouted nearby cities -- found a few lords that are clearly a bit too secure in their guild membership. Your alliances mean nothing to me. NOTHING.

First Attack: YOINK. 2.8k of each resource. Gonna build a pool with this loot.

Time Since World Join - 5 Days

One of the noobs by me must have sabotages the Amazon servers. Pretty sad.

What a crappy day for Valoring.

Time Since World Join - 7 Days

D:

I have been eliminated from World 100. The knaves waited until I was on a plane (clearly they were following me) and destroyed me. The poor Palace of Pwn is no more. You do me great honor by eliminating me first despite my low bounty. You recognized me for the threat I was and planned accordingly. I doff my hat to you.

I must extend my congratulations to both JackBaby and joe657. JackBaby did most of the heavy lifting by clearing me, and then joe657 came in and pillaged my poor defenseless village. They're clearly the nefarious sort. Exactly the type of people I want to see in Valor.

...I did think I'd be taken out a bit quicker though.

MrFroggy
Knight

Postby MrFroggy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:00 am

Hi, so what's with the worms thing? Is it about W100 where we get killed by worms(you guys)? Or just something you guys will do in the future?

Maybe you guys should put some easier phrase of words for the young players to understand what you guys are trying to say to us.(just a opinion)

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 am

MrFroggy wrote:Hi, so what's with the worms thing? Is it about W100 where we get killed by worms(you guys)? Or just something you guys will do in the future?

Maybe you guys should put some easier phrase of words for the young players to understand what you guys are trying to say to us.(just a opinion)

How old are you Froggy?

I do not think this is an age thing. People of all ages and backgrounds will have a hard time piercing the visions. They are left to interpretation, but after we have revealed the TRUTH, the visions will make perfect sense. :D

MrFroggy
Knight

Postby MrFroggy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 am

Ok thx. One more question, what happed when you guys lost. Will W100 end or we continue doing the same valor thing like the other worlds.

P.S I asked this question in the W100 forum that Orlor created in page 15 but no answer

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:21 am

MrFroggy wrote:Ok thx. One more question, what happed when you guys lost. Will W100 end or we continue doing the same valor thing like the other worlds.

P.S I asked this question in the W100 forum that Orlor created in page 15 but no answer

We are merely an additional flavor to W100. Our demise (as unlikely as it may be), has no effect on the broader world. A lot of people have been planning on W100 for a long time, and we wouldn't deprive them of those plans.

MrFroggy
Knight

Postby MrFroggy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 am

Cool thx :)

DaedalusPlanck
Lancer

Postby DaedalusPlanck » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:57 am

I have prepared. I'm ready for battle.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:07 pm

DaedalusPlanck wrote:I have prepared. I'm ready for battle.

None can be prepared for this.

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

PwnLaw. your gold bounty is 1. your a fail. and my future farm!!!!!!!
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew
Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)
IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH
WRATHXOFXMAJORA
MyDreamMods
TheTrolkin
See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Oh and Pwn my map location is 260,291. i want you to comment on its name
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew

Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)

IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH

WRATHXOFXMAJORA

MyDreamMods

TheTrolkin

See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

Return to “General”