new update

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Ayaki
Lancer

new update

Postby Ayaki » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

Can someone please let me know if the new update has forward and back arrows?

I dont want to update unless it does,

Thanks,

TheGreyBaron
Lancer

Postby TheGreyBaron » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 am

It does... The problem now is that the game kicks me every so often... scrolling through cities, switching to the map view and then also lets me know that I need the power of the internet... Again, PLAYMESH, with all these bug fixes you would have thought this had been taken care of... Very frustrating and not at all fun!

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 am

TheGreyBaron wrote:It does... The problem now is that the game kicks me every so often... scrolling through cities, switching to the map view and then also lets me know that I need the power of the internet... Again, PLAYMESH, with all these bug fixes you would have thought this had been taken care of... Very frustrating and not at all fun!

I don't have those problems at all - related to the latest update. Only problem for me is recruitment

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:29 pm

New recruitment screen is flashy, but once again we've traded flashiness for more finger taps.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

TheGreyBaron wrote:It does... The problem now is that the game kicks me every so often... scrolling through cities, switching to the map view and then also lets me know that I need the power of the internet... Again, PLAYMESH, with all these bug fixes you would have thought this had been taken care of... Very frustrating and not at all fun!

Please report these things. Most of our players are not experiencing this behavior and we really want to make sure we can rectify it for the players who are.

Moidart
Lancer

Postby Moidart » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I just updated yesterday. This is the first time i have updated in a while because of all the complaints i read on kakao. I really wish i could roll back to the version i had. The map button doesnt work. The store button doesnt work and the portal button doesnt work. When i want to switch worlds i need to power off my device. Please let those of us who were comfortable, AND HAPPY, with the previous version revert.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Don't update!!! Recuting of troops is now messed up

Return to “General”