Latest update - pretty but bad

General topics and discussion on Valor.
igork007
Lancer

Latest update - pretty but bad

Postby igork007 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm not usually one to complain, especially when updates make playing a game better than before. However this recent update is horrible. Swiping to go through your cities takes way too long and why are region codes removed from lists of cities? This is the most annoying thing actually - when you list a player's cities you need to see what region the cities are in. Used to have it, now it's gone. The new recruiting screens, again, pretty but make gameplay more awkward and time consuming.

aaronnorth
Lancer

Postby aaronnorth » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 am

You can turn the new top bar and recruitment off in settings.

However, I do agree with returning the city region next to the city details. This is frustrating

RockCrusher
Lancer

Postby RockCrusher » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I agree this version is the worst by far. Features, like twitter double rewards, have always worked in every release EXCEPT this one. I turn off every new feature I can until the bugs are worked out, now I will probably stop playing valor and save a lot of money doing so. Very frustrating release and lack of support on trouble tickets is the worst part of playing valor now.

mosbius
Lancer

Postby mosbius » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm

RockCrusher wrote:I agree this version is the worst by far. Features, like twitter double rewards, have always worked in every release EXCEPT this one. I turn off every new feature I can until the bugs are worked out, now I will probably stop playing valor and save a lot of money doing so. Very frustrating release and lack of support on trouble tickets is the worst part of playing valor now.

twitter "not working" isn't a bug.

baumer
Knight

Postby baumer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:32 pm

I agree, i dont understand why valor is trying to fix things that arent broken, instead they should focus on things people will care about like the competitions or the live in game chat. I just dont get it.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm

What's a competition?

Shekina

Postby Shekina » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 pm

They've got things coming very soon. Just get ready for them! The game is gonna drastically change when Trial by Sword is released!!

Trident118
Lancer

Postby Trident118 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:43 am

Since update my resources are not growing in any city in any world so I can not do anything

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 am

Trident118 wrote:Since update my resources are not growing in any city in any world so I can not do anything

All resource production is actually done on the server side. There might be some sort of display issue of why it makes it look like it isn't growing.

First please do a re install of Valor to see if that helps. If not please contact the support team. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

awsomator
Guardian

Postby awsomator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm

My region still comes up and I like the option of on/off top bar and graphics in the barracks.Update isn't t bad in my opinion.

Return to “General”