Prestige

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Cptn2469
Lancer

Prestige

Postby Cptn2469 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 am

I'm not sure how to write a support ticket. But I bought prestige today as i was conquering a city that was 10 hours away. And only had 4 scholars. Knowing I probably wouldn't take with 4 and no prestige I bought it. Later after they landed I realized the prestige hasn't taken affect. But my gold was still gone?? Can I get this resolved please? It cost me the 43k city.. I might still get it. But it's at 3 loyalty and I'm 9 hours away still for my 5th scholar.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 am

Cptn2469 wrote:I'm not sure how to write a support ticket. But I bought prestige today as i was conquering a city that was 10 hours away. And only had 4 scholars. Knowing I probably wouldn't take with 4 and no prestige I bought it. Later after they landed I realized the prestige hasn't taken affect. But my gold was still gone?? Can I get this resolved please? It cost me the 43k city.. I might still get it. But it's at 3 loyalty and I'm 9 hours away still for my 5th scholar.

Details to contact the support team can be found in my signature. Please be sure to contact them with what happened.

Return to “General”