Tournament of Champions

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Ajbrave
Lancer

Tournament of Champions

Postby Ajbrave » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 am

Hi I just wanted to say that this is other then speed world is the best idea y'all have come up with and y'all have *** up with some prity aowsome stuff think y'all for trying to make this game even more fun then it already is

💀Grimreaper 💀

Powerbang

Postby Powerbang » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Ajbrave wrote:Hi I just wanted to say that this is other then speed world is the best idea y'all have come up with and y'all have *** up with some prity aowsome stuff think y'all for trying to make this game even more fun then it already is

Grimreaper 

You going to show face?

Ajbrave
Lancer

Postby Ajbrave » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 am

Not sure what you mean about show face if I get a invite I will compete and may not come in first cuz I can't use gold on this phone and if I don't get a invite its all good maby next time I just sent this mess to think yAll for your hard work

Pmpnjomama
Lancer

Postby Pmpnjomama » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 am

I am in the first tournament, but have not received my free tickets. Hoping support will see this and help me ASAP. Never played a speed world before.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Responded to your support ticket Pmpnjomama.

Bobostl
Lancer

Postby Bobostl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 pm

I qualified in round 2 but an set up to play the redo of round 1. Do I still have to play or do I go to quarterfinals?

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Yup the tournament is pretty sweet! Its cool that Quark put this on! Im not sure If i can do it because of my world im focusing, I try to stick to 2 so valor dosent take up to much time and I can have undivided attention there when Im on. Best of luck to all competitors! maybe il go in too haha, but its like 2 weeks long i think right? man thats cool, i just dont know if i can do that much time! Thank you Quark for putting this on thought, I know it makes many people very exited and happy.
Bringer of Ruin

SASMAN
Lancer

Postby SASMAN » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Have just about finished in the round 1 tourney, and am very disappointed. This is not sour grapes but I hope the developers take note of my comments
1. The map interface was very glitchy, it took forever to click on a city so that you could send troops or it wouldn't come up at all. It even froze up and I had to reboot my phone twice.

2. Players did not adhere to the spirit of a player vs player tourney. I became aware that Groups ( aka unofficial guilds) had been set up in advance to alter the balance. This made it very hard for the TRUE solo players.

3. I have reason to believe that there were some players who had more than 1 entry in the tourney as they had multiple accounts that were invited.

My two cents worth

Bane554
Knight

Postby Bane554 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

your last two points everyone knows happens, but there is little to nothing that can be done about it sadly... It does defeate the purpose of true champion unless the groups are beat, but there is really no fix, people will always at least truce and team up, or do more and form teams like you said.

Also Glitchy is the way valor is for everyone right now. I think that owes to the face that it is pretty much a free to paly, so there isnt as much money as other games to make it smooth and run quick. Thought if one thing could be worked on and fixed, I think if valor was smooth it would be much much more fun and less frustrating. And i think they are working on this now, but its not something that can be fixed fast unless they have much more money.
Bringer of Ruin

Return to “General”