Report bug - scholar count

General topics and discussion on Valor.
ScArZ
Lancer

Report bug - scholar count

Postby ScArZ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:10 am

I do not see a suitable forum for posting of bugs and the email button has a bug so posting here in the hopes that admin will respond.

I have encountered this issue where in my academy, I have 20 scholars and 1 in training total 21. But I can only manage to find 20 scholars. I went through 213 cities and same results only 20.

I cannot be sure that it is a bug since valor often has caching or refreshing errors where by the information is not updated accurately. But I have done my part by going through all my cites twice.

Sincerely hope the admin can assist. My player I'd is scarz and I am in world 6

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Noted ScArZ, but i do not see the issue here.

If you have 20 scholars and 1 in training, the total number of scholars you have should be 21, as a scholar being trained counts as another scholar even though you dont have access to them.
The system only allows you to create scholars that you have scholarships for. This means that if you are allowed 21, and you have 20 but then start educating another scholar, your total will show as 21 even if the last scholar still being trained.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Sir
Lancer

Postby Sir » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 am

Hey something is real wrong.i send 4 scholars in separate waves to conquer a city.more then 4reports appear and ate 3 scholars when only is 1 required.please do something.scholars are expensive

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 am

Hey Sir

Please don't spam multiple threads with your issue. If you need support with your individual issue please contact our support team. They can be reached at http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 am

What did your reports say?

I've had instances where I've attacked the same city another player was attacking, at or around the same time. When my first scholar wave hit the city's loyalty was less than 20%, and I conquered it. My next 4 scholar waves then hit. Some of those waves reconquered the city (which means that the scholar "stayed" in the city and was thus lost).

Check your reports. Do you have multiple, "You conquered XYZ city?" If so, each time you conquer it you lose a scholar. Check your academy... does it say that you can educate additional scholars? If so then this is likely what has happened.

Return to “General”