Valor down causing three days inactivity in first week of world

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Martenor
Lancer

Valor down causing three days inactivity in first week of world

Postby Martenor » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Guild world had just started and we havent been able to get on for three days now. Some of our guild could get on and noticed players lost there city.
Also one of these did log on and got the "oh no" message and your subject scattered in the wind😥

Please tell me quark has thought about this and it will be restored to the full inactivity time once its back in full working order...

Thanks!

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Not sure what your players have experienced, but none of mine were connecting with the server. The game was only working on locally stored data. Although they haven't said, I'm sure they are keeping that in mind.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 pm

I know some folks got on, and are queuing troops in some worlds.

I'm going on 3 days of blackouts -- I leave Valor up on my phone when I am not on it.

If some folks get in and are at huge advantages, this will really be Valor's nail in the coffin.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Crusader6 wrote:I know some folks got on, and are queuing troops in some worlds.

I'm going on 3 days of blackouts -- I leave Valor up on my phone when I am not on it.

If some folks get in and are at huge advantages, this will really be Valor's nail in the coffin.

Everyone of mine that claimed to have queued up builds/training figured out later that it didn't take. Most had to take a second look to confirm though.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 pm

We shall see, I know one player who believes their builds did take.

I got in last years down time a few times while in Australia on business -- probably a fluke, but those builds did take.
I also got in on the W10 scholarship glitch (and did not know till after - so unlike a few others did not benefit as much as others).

I really don't care about how long it is down, as my wife is pretty happy currently, since W3 she's hated Valor and cursed its creation...

However I am hoping that when it comes up, its a fair shake for everyone, though I'm also cool with just me getting in 24hrs ahead of others for GW1 ;)

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 pm

No one was able to take advantage of this as this affected everyone. Go here to see the timeline of the server downtime from last week.
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

Return to “General”