Just a simple question..

General topics and discussion on Valor.
CptSpaticus
Lancer

Just a simple question..

Postby CptSpaticus » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:52 pm

As per the letter from the CEO, every player who has logged in since the 15th will get res boosters and 100 gold. I was just wondering if players who had purchased res boosters before the down time will get an extension, or is the gifting of the res boosters supposed to supplement that?

CptSpaticus
Lancer

Postby CptSpaticus » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Just kidding. Just read the update to Orlor's post and read the good news :D

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Wanting to know the same thing, but also for queue extender.

Res boosters have now run out, not sure whether I buy more or wait. Queue extend has a few hours left.
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Shamrockshak
Lancer

Postby Shamrockshak » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Yes they will be given back! Just wait a few hours. Servers just got up. And valor needs to add all of the things that were inline back, so no need to buy more

mclueppers2
Knight

Postby mclueppers2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:46 am

Shamrockshak wrote:Yes they will be given back! Just wait a few hours. Servers just got up. And valor needs to add all of the things that were inline back, so no need to buy more

You know this for sure or you just make a suggestion? My boosts were not extended and I know I'm not the only one affected. Waiting few days for compensation still changes the balance in the game. Nobody can benefit from queue extender while waiting for extention. After all no one wants to pay twice for the same thing, right?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:53 am

mclueppers2 wrote:You know this for sure or you just make a suggestion? My boosts were not extended and I know I'm not the only one affected. Waiting few days for compensation still changes the balance in the game. Nobody can benefit from queue extender while waiting for extention. After all no one wants to pay twice for the same thing, right?

Didn't you quit?

In the past, it has taken a few days for reimbursement to hit everyone.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 am

I just hope that basic compensation will come simultaneously to each players in each worlds, in order the game being the most equitable possible.

Same for the extent of payable items that went off during the shutdown. They should have been back directly, for the equity. Having some players having the items, the other waiting, isn't acceptable.

The fact that some, and not each, could log, starting buildings contructions and troops productions as some were waiting at Valors door is already inequitable enough. Plz Quark think and don't level the inequalities up!!!

Return to “General”