Screw TBS

General topics and discussion on Valor.
Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Thu May 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Aethlstan wrote:People like jo dont think like that strahd. Their disdain blinds them. I no longer have my legacy worlds. The email i used for that account died and so did the IOS device i had it on.

Also your kind of gold use is not what i was talking about and you know it. I too spend gold on extenders, but not boosters. I support this company all i ask is that they listen to the playerbase if they want to keep getting my money.

As for you not being dead in your worlds thats circumstantial. You might be able to sit on your phone all 6 hrs after work before you go to bed. Who knows.

Yeah, i have 20 minutes before school and 1 hour afterwards. And my guild mates for who knows how long who quit. Joined a new world and met new guildies and have new friends. Although you quitting because your former friends quit is really sad. Just play with new people and make new friends. And transfer your old email to the android and get your legacy worlds back. Read the features of the new update before you start complaining. Just talk to a mod like Orlor or PwnLAW about why you don't like it and see what they will de to change it.
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew
Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)
IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH
WRATHXOFXMAJORA
MyDreamMods
TheTrolkin
See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

admin
Lancer

Postby admin » Thu May 02, 2013 6:32 pm

We always welcome feedback as long as it is constructive and expressed in a respectful manner.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Youre a young kid so ill give you a break. But you really need to read peoples posts before you write a reply to said post....

As I said. OLD EMAIL GONE. OLD DEVICE GONE. There is not a way to recover the account.

ALSO I HAVE PLAYED THE NEW UPDATE, ON IOS, WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT. IT WAS HORRIBLE. I AM GOING TO PLAY IT AGAIN TO SEE IF ITS STILL HORRIBLE THEN QUIT.

Maybe caps lock will help you understand my posts better.

As for finding new friends, well, since youre in high school or college (guessing high school) i wouldnt expect you to understand friendshio yet. You will come to realize that good friends cant simply be replaced. Which is why i will play a valor clone with them if anything, rather than continue to play the ghost of a dead game.

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Fri May 03, 2013 5:22 am

Aethlstan wrote:Youre a young kid so ill give you a break. But you really need to read peoples posts before you write a reply to said post....

As I said. OLD EMAIL GONE. OLD DEVICE GONE. There is not a way to recover the account.

ALSO I HAVE PLAYED THE NEW UPDATE, ON IOS, WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT. IT WAS HORRIBLE. I AM GOING TO PLAY IT AGAIN TO SEE IF ITS STILL HORRIBLE THEN QUIT.

Maybe caps lock will help you understand my posts better.

As for finding new friends, well, since youre in high school or college (guessing high school) i wouldnt expect you to understand friendshio yet. You will come to realize that good friends cant simply be replaced. Which is why i will play a valor clone with them if anything, rather than continue to play the ghost of a dead game.

Im actually in 7th grade. When you said the email was dead as well as the iDevice, i had thought you ment that that account was dead because of the broken device. Again, the update was not that good. If i had known beta password, i would have commented on many if the features.
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew

Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)

IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH

WRATHXOFXMAJORA

MyDreamMods

TheTrolkin

See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

Return to “General”