Win a world

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Kingjason666
Knight

Win a world

Postby Kingjason666 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 am

We have w14 almost won. All our enemies are dead or toast. Our Stryker and Knights of valor alliance is unbeatable. But how does world end.

Do we have to take over every city out there even players we know have quit?

Also how can we end the world if the people we have smashed can keep coming back as 1k players. Surly there must come a time where valor stops people restarting so those who control the world can claim victory.

Or is this not really a game of strategy. Rather a game where the worst players (les anges arcs) can keep restarting until we get bored and quit cause world has no challenge. Leaving the winner as the player who is last to quit.

I have also heard talk of a superworld where say the best 5 guilds in our world get combined in with the best 5 guilds in 3 other world to make a super world. This would be cool

Also our family had different guild names. Can victory be done with different names in our family of guilds.

These questions I guess would apply to all worlds as I bet everyone wants to know.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 am

The world ends with you. Be the underdog and upsurp the mighty guilds. There can only be one, and the third times the charm.

In other words, players will be allowed to restart as many times as they wish. The fight is won only when your enemies stop getting back on their feet.

Leonitus723
Lancer

Postby Leonitus723 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 am

That sir is some solid logic. Did you steal that from a movie? Lol

Return to “Questions”