Validate email

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Braslee
Lancer

Validate email

Postby Braslee » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:18 am

I never received the validation email and still can't reply to messages from my guild unless I send mail to them. How do I validate my account? I re-enter my email address and it says validated but won't let me reply still. Starting to **** me off

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 pm

If it asks you to re validate once you already have please re install Valor and it shouldn't ask anymore.

This is an issue that the devs are looking into. If that doesn't work or if you have any other issues please contact our support team. Details to do so can be found in my signature.

Hardoux
Knight

Postby Hardoux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Check your SPAM BOX!

Karzar28
Lancer

Postby Karzar28 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:30 am

I already validate email but when I try reply in forum it wot let me it said need validate emails! It happen only In world 52 other world work fine

Braslee
Lancer

Postby Braslee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 am

Yes the SPAM BOX was obviously the 1st place I looked. My problem is there wasn't ever a email sent out to validate my account and once you've already submitted your email address you can't do it again because the message that pops up tells yous it's already validated. I've deleted and reinstalled the APP and the problem still exists.

Martinez
Lancer

Postby Martinez » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Braslee, what I found to work - and I had to do it a few times before it worked for good - is to go through the validation process again. When you're supposed to enter your email address, enter a different one - either a fake one or your secondary; it won't matter which option. Then instantly do it again with the right address. You should get the link in your inbox seconds later. Again, I did this at least three times, because I got the error every time I logged back in. No issues since, though...

Return to “Questions”