What happens to the troops of a quitter?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Idivine
Lancer

What happens to the troops of a quitter?

Postby Idivine » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Let's say a player supported my city with 100 knights. The next day that same player decided to quit playing and his city became a barbarian city. What happens to the 100 knights he left at my city? Do they become mine to use freely, or do they just become "permanent support". Thanks in advance, any insight is greatly appreciated!

Idivine
Lancer

Postby Idivine » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Any help would be great! :)

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm

The troops shouldn't disappear. If they quit and forgo their cities those troops still belong to that city. If someone were to capture that city they would also own the troops and be able to command them.
If the city holding the troops becomes barb, I would assume that the barbs would recall the troops. It is unlikely that they would be allowe to just provide the permanent support your looking for. But honestly I'm not 100% sure myself.

RichyJoky
Lancer

Postby RichyJoky » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 pm

That's exactly what happened with me yesterday in world 31. I spied a barb city after claim that has 13k points. No troops in the city but it says that there are 200 scouts 300 knights and 100 guardians supporting an abroad city. I conquered it and i realized that u can call back the support and the troops will be urs.

Return to “Questions”