Attacking/Defending

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Kingloudog
Lancer

Attacking/Defending

Postby Kingloudog » Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 am

Ok, I'd like to know what the specs are when you're attacking/defending. Basically, when does my scholar die if I have a stacked city? Is it like a 3:1 ratio where if a third of my defensive troops die my scholar dies also? What about multiple scholars? Also, how do you calculate your KSA/D? Is there some detailed explanation of Valor, besides telling us how to change our name, that I dont know about? If there was some kind of cheat sheet that we had on hand for attacking/defending it would make the seasoned veterans much more efficient. Like for example, how does the simulator calculate the battles? Basically, I'd like to know what you know Playmesh.. No more keeping secrets lol

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 pm

For attacking, we players know that your attacking scholar dies if half your attacking troops die.

Death Star
Lancer

Postby Death Star » Wed May 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Search around the forum-ALL these questions have been asked and answered before -_-

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Wed May 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Also, when in Valor, click on the settings gear at the top right, then click on the Help: General Here there is a ton of base information including units' stats, building stats, art of war info, etc. Most everything can be found there. If you still have specific questions after that, do as Death Star suggested, the forums have a TON of info within them. Do a key word search in the search bar, it should help you find what you are looking for.
Not succeeding is nothing more than learning from your mistakes, and the only real way to Fail is to Quit--Bl1ndFury

Return to “Questions”