Can combat medics be purchased and stacked multiple times?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 am

If that is true please contact our support team. Sending in screen shots and times etc of reports that show what you are talking about is extremely helpful. You can find out how to contact the support team from my signature.

TheWolfWarrior
Knight

Postby TheWolfWarrior » Sat May 26, 2012 7:07 am

Orlor, in World64 we are seeing totals that dont seem to add up if the issue is only a screen glitch. Unless there is massive support going on which could be, but on the surface the reports are looking to be more accurate then not.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 am

Please send it into the support team. It is probably as you said a massive support.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Goatmaster
Lancer

Postby Goatmaster » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm

I think you guys should look into your numbers because we have had the same issue lately but i did some number crunching and played around with the simulator and i found that if you just look at the difference between saved and lost troops that number you have remaining is very close to what the simulator shows should happen. Take a look at your reports and let me know if thats the case. For example we had 100 knights kill 500 knights defending but the troops saved were like 420 so real losses were only 80 knights. Check to see if thats your problem.

Return to “Questions”