Glitch

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
lordnighy
Lancer

Glitch

Postby lordnighy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Something is wrong and this is it. I just attack two villages and they both showed the same reports. And whats more is that the reports were wrong thos players would have put up a much better fight. And how do u conquer towns I can loot them but can't take them over! Can some tell me how to conquer them!!!

Pauld2468
Guardian

Postby Pauld2468 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 pm

You first need an academy. You can build one after your city hall is at level 25 and your forge at level 20. Then once thats complete you train scollars in the accademy. Each scollar that you train takes additianal scorarships. 1 scollarship = 1 scollar
3 scollarships = 2 scollarship.

Once you have a scollar or more. You clear the city off all troops and then send your scollar in. It will take about 4-5 return trips to reduce the city your attacking for the loyalty to be resuced to 0. So depending on distance its best to hAve more than one scollar ready. 3 or more is ideal but you can do it with one if the city is within 1 hour return

For your first city you should conquer a barb city nearby to get the feel and ease to claim your first city

Connguy
Lancer

Postby Connguy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

Dear god it's a SCHOLAR, not a "scollar"!

Return to “Questions”