Freezing your valor account

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Simon peter
Lancer

Freezing your valor account

Postby Simon peter » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:02 pm

hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows how to freeze your valor account or if it's even possible. I'm in the military and will be deploying soon which will render me with no Internet access. I would hate to loose all my cities I have worked so hard for just because I couldn't get online for 30 days! Anybody know if I can actually freeze my account so this doesn't happen? Your thoughts are appreciated thank you

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 pm

No way to freeze it sorry.

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm

We need someway to have another player be able to play for u so u wouldn't lose all ur hard work when real life hits

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 am

There is no way to actually freeze your account to prevent other players from interacting with your cities when you are not present.
This is one of the issues with having an MMO. If the ability to "pause" the game was enabled, it would effectively break the combat mechanic and prevent the game from functioning correctly.

The best option that you have is to leave your device with someone else and have them periodically log in to the game client and perform basic upkeep.
I wish i had a better alternative, but i don't perceive one in your current cir***stances.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Questions”