What happens when i take a city?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Rookiesean
Lancer

What happens when i take a city?

Postby Rookiesean » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 am

Id just like to know what happens when I take over a city... Do I the control both cities? the 2nd one starting from scratch or does it have the same points as it did when I attacked it? Also do my armies merge together ? Or do I make separate attacks with each city? I thought it easier to include all my small questions in a longer post! Thanks if you can answer any of them!

Ascanius
Lancer

Postby Ascanius » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Average you'll need 4 SEPERATE scholar attacks. If you take the city it's yours and you'll control it. All the defending troops are gone (you killed them in battle) and troops from that city that aren't at home will become yours. The points will be the same as before you captured it.

SirSweetness
Lancer

Postby SirSweetness » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:30 pm

From there you command to seperate cities. You can't share anything other than support of troops and sending of resources via market. You take over where you conquered it. Seperate attacks will come from each city. Keep in mind after getting an academy at each city, your scholarship are joined in number. You can buy scholarships at either city, and then you choose the city to train the scholar in. It does not start over for each city. So they continue to get more expensive with the more cities you take.

DeuxBach
Lancer

Postby DeuxBach » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Is there any way to support a 2nd city with troops other that being in a Guild?

Return to “Questions”