Attack by player in mega guild in World 88

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Mickeltopia
Lancer

Postby Mickeltopia » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 pm

The ghost and magnum is right. It's a war game, and the only way to improve at a rapid rate is to attack the weaker active players. Sometimes the stronger works too ;)

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 am

Another thing you can do to save resources is queue up as many troops as your resources allow just before the attack lands and then cancel when the attack has come and gone

Paladin
Lancer

Postby Paladin » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 am

I'm in World 80 facing a similar problem. A player with several cities and more than 20 times my points is not only attacking me but conquering me with scholars. I think I'm just going to quit if this is how players act. I'm sorry but attacking a player who has no chance like this is just poor sportsmanship. I mean I barely have 9000 points and he has over 200,000. I understand that it's a war game but this just isn't fair.

Sovereign
Lancer

Postby Sovereign » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 am

Oh wow, yeah that's a huge difference! Yeahh definitely not a fair battle. I feel like in this game having gold (aka paying moolah) makes a huge difference (queue length mainly). I grew three times as fast with the free extender in my first world than my second. I'm on multiple times a day and I'm still half to a third the points of some guild members. Maybe try explaining your situation and hope they call off the attack? If they don't, it seems like rough luck. Best wishes!

Sovereign
Lancer

Postby Sovereign » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 am

And thanks rocknroll and anyone else that posts helpful advice :)

Return to “Questions”