New Update

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
NaomiWolfe
Lancer

Postby NaomiWolfe » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Yeah, I need the arrows at the top... Because the search thingy for the cities isn't built to be complex, I can't just type in key parts of my city names, I have to type in the full name... I have crowns, guns, clovers, flags, and all sorts of things in my city names, so that doesn't help me at all... It actually just makes me want to delete the game because it's such a hassle... The incoming on the portal, too, aren't obvious... I didn't realize I had 14 freaking incoming attacks until they hit and I lost cities because it blends with the bottom bar too well. The only pros about that is there are no big bubbles in the view of cities and things when viewing profile. The brown at the top looks bland and depressing too, whereas the gold looked proud and very beautiful. The way the farm space is set is also confusing to most and I have had several agree with me on the fact that the bread is irrelevant. Farm space, food, bread- sure! But it made better sense as a little man's face.. The top just looks disorganized and the icons are too small. The new layout is a complete bore. Brown is ugly, too.

Teddy08
Lancer

Postby Teddy08 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 pm

For me I want the old one back because the new one is really hard to play.. And I don't like it...Please fix it ASAP... Thank you..

Blissbomb27
Lancer

Postby Blissbomb27 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 pm

For the love of ... please put the back buttons and troop count back into play ASAP. I don't get how anyone would think adding extra steps and time to updating cities and planning attacks would provide a better experience. If I had 20 cities to manage, this update would be fine, but as is, it's sucking the enjoyment out of the game. I've got three attacks to launch and I'm feeling like I can't be bothered. That's never happened before!!!! I do like the drop down menu, so if we could have the back button too, that would be great. But if it comes to a choice of one or the other, I'd ditch the drop down.

Blissbomb27
Lancer

Postby Blissbomb27 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:53 pm

PS Unfortunately, I updated via iTunes. Playmesh are you able to provide the older version, for those of us who prefer a faster game too an experience, which now takes three times longer.

Karl302
Guardian

Postby Karl302 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Some of us that play this game are older and are eyes arnt as good as they once were it's hard to see the top bar now. I also agree with everyone scrolling through 162 citys and spending resources to get scholars takes hours now.

AlexanderAIZG
Lancer

Postby AlexanderAIZG » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 am

How do I get the new update back on!!

Return to “Questions”