Ballista against wall

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Bbloksma
Knight

Ballista against wall

Postby Bbloksma » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:37 pm

In the help for rams it is explicitly stated that the ram wil affect the wall before the troops engage each other. But what if I use the ballista against the wall? Will in that case the wall be affected before troops engage as well?

I have looked in several places but was unable to find info about this so....
1) I would like an answer.
2) maybe a good idea to put that info in a place where others can find it too, not just here as searching for ballista and wall resulted in way too many non relevant items.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Bbloksma wrote:In the help for rams it is explicitly stated that the ram wil affect the wall before the troops engage each other. But what if I use the ballista against the wall? Will in that case the wall be affected before troops engage as well?

I have looked in several places but was unable to find info about this so....
1) I would like an answer.
2) maybe a good idea to put that info in a place where others can find it too, not just here as searching for ballista and wall resulted in way too many non relevant items.

I will double check with the game devs on Monday, but pretty sure only the Ram gets to attack first.

MechaStorm

Postby MechaStorm » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:52 pm

thats what i thought too orlor... rams hit first to decrease troop lost and ballistas hit with the rest of the troops

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm

That's been my observation as well.

Hawk45
Knight

Postby Hawk45 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Same here!!!

Return to “Questions”