Wheel Of Fortune

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Jbentley
Lancer

Wheel Of Fortune

Postby Jbentley » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 am

It has been a while since I've seen anything being mentioned about this, last I heard it was planning to be updated. Any news on how long? It seems pretty pointless just saving up the amulets everyday as it's been so long...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:28 am

Jbentley wrote:It has been a while since I've seen anything being mentioned about this, last I heard it was planning to be updated. Any news on how long? It seems pretty pointless just saving up the amulets everyday as it's been so long...

There is a post somewhere that PwnLaw said he made a huge document of some changes that would be pretty awesome for the wheel of fortune. I have seen it and it really does make the wheel of fortune into something you want to use instead of that building nobody uses in the mid/late game.

It is still something we are looking on changing, but there are some other features (ones we are beta testing in about a month) that we felt are much cooler.

Dieformason

Postby Dieformason » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Wheel of fortune is great to get a bunch of 15 minute instant builds. I tend to get my rally point knocked down a lot and with 15 or 20 of the rebuilds I can keep my city alive. Wheel of forturn is far from useless

carytheconquer
Lancer

wheel of fortune

Postby carytheconquer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 am

I have shown amulets owned 2.... played 1 win another 2 still have 2 by thinking lost one and it has done this twice..

KingGrimReaper
Lancer

Postby KingGrimReaper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 am

Where can I find the wheel of fortune? I can't see it anywhere.

Return to “Questions”