How do i build multiple cities??

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Kingsolona
Lancer

How do i build multiple cities??

Postby Kingsolona » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:35 pm

I have just recently downloaded this app and quickly became addicted. I love strategy games because it takes skill to play. Now, on to my question. How do I build multiple cities? BTW, Posting the half naked aurora in my other app I play is what caught my attention lol. I'm not one of them cyber perverts BTW :) its just it caught my attention unlike other in app adverts. Good job on the awesome game<3

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 am

You build city hall lvl25,forge lvl 20,barracks lvl 15 and then an academy.In the academy you buy 1 scholarship and then 1 scholar.You then use the scholar to take another village.Initially,a village has 100 loyalty,a scholar decreases it by 20-30 with each attack.(it regents at 2/3 per hr depending on your world.Also for each scholar you need more and more scholarships. If you have more questions just ask :D

Kingsolona
Lancer

Postby Kingsolona » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 am

Killerxx777 wrote:You build city hall lvl25,forge lvl 20,barracks lvl 15 and then an academy.In the academy you buy 1 scholarship and then 1 scholar.You then use the scholar to take another village.Initially,a village has 100 loyalty,a scholar decreases it by 20-30 with each attack.(it regents at 2/3 per hr depending on your world.Also for each scholar you need more and more scholarships. If you have more questions just ask :D

Thank you so much. I hope you get promoted killer :D

Return to “Questions”