Clear Scholar Limit???

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
LordSouf
Lancer

Clear Scholar Limit???

Postby LordSouf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:29 am

Could someone state in simple terms the rules/limits to scholars. When i reached lvl 12 it did not give an option to educate scholar, but allows me to create more scholarships. If there is a limit to the amount of scholars that you can have at any one time could this be clearly stated somewhere. And if there is why does it allow me to create more sholarships. Is there a limit to the amount pf acadamies you can build???

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 am

To build one scholar u need 1 scholarship.for the scholar #2 you need two MORE scholarships.(total 3)for the third scholar you need 3 MORE scholarships(total 6) and so on. You can build academies in all your cities,but the scholarship count will be the same.

LordSouf
Lancer

Postby LordSouf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 am

Ye thanx dude but you mis-understood and didn't answer the question. I know about the creation of scholars, but is there some sort of limit to the amount of scholars you can have at any one time. I purchased 12 scholarships for the next scholar but it did not give me the option to educate the scholar, only to purchase more scholarships (13 more lvl 13) I want to know if i have reached some sort of limit or is this an error???

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 am

This information is located at the bottom of the page when you are within the Academy.

As killer said:
1st scholar = 1 scholarship
2nd scholar = (1st scholar) + 2 scholarships OR total of 3 scholarships
3rd scholar = (2nd scholar) + 3 scholarships OR total of 6 scholarships
4th scholar = (3rd scholar) + 4 scholarships OR total of 10 scholarships
5th scholar = (4th scholar) + 5 scholarships OR total of 15 scholarships

Based on the above - you cant educated a new scholar with 12 scholarships. You either need 10 or 15, and I'm assuming that you already have the scholar from a total of 10 scholarships.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 am

Can you imagine the amount of resources one would need for so many scholars???

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 am

Lord souf you can have 1,000,000 scholars simultaneously...provided you have the resources :D

LordSouf
Lancer

Postby LordSouf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Wow, a bit long-winded guys but we got there in the end... THERE IS NO LIMIT to the amount of scholars you can have at any one time :)
What i experienced was some sort of glitch. I have logged a support email. Thanx

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 am

LordSouf wrote:Wow, a bit long-winded guys but we got there in the end... THERE IS NO LIMIT to the amount of scholars you can have at any one time :)
What i experienced was some sort of glitch. I have logged a support email. Thanx

My bad sir, clearly the question you wanted answered and the one i answered were two very different things. I apologize.

Yes, you are right, there is NO scholarship limit. As long as you have the resources you can continue to make as many scholarships as you choose.
For support in game, please go to:

Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon

For support outside of the game, please go to:

http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Questions”