Truce Barbarians under your control

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Gionzau
Lancer

Truce Barbarians under your control

Postby Gionzau » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 am

The explanation of how a truce works says it does not affect "Barbarian cities you control"

What does this mean?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:07 am

Gionzau wrote:The explanation of how a truce works says it does not affect "Barbarian cities you control"

What does this mean?

Are you in the beta test?

LordStormm
Lancer

Postby LordStormm » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 am

I don't seem to be able to find the forums on the beta test. I am write from an old none HD version of valor. I think the game is beautiful and really like a lot of what you have done.

DS32
Lancer

Postby DS32 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 am

LordStormm wrote:I don't seem to be able to find the forums on the beta test. I am write from an old none HD version of valor. I think the game is beautiful and really like a lot of what you have done.

Its on the forum tab of this website and where it says Valor then sub topics and the one that says beta testing with a blue message bubble, click that and then you put in your password, and thats all the beta info and you can post if there are any bugs or what ever you want to do on that forum

Gionzau
Lancer

Postby Gionzau » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 am

PwnLaw wrote:Are you in the beta test?

Not that I know of.
The reference to controlling barbarian cities and moving freely to and from those cities is in the standard text explaining how a truce works.
Unless I'm mistaken this isn't possible.

I would delete all text from "Any barbarian..." and replace with "You may cancel the truce at any time within 24 hours." since this aspect is not highlighted anywhere and is kind of important.

gdaxe
Lancer

Postby gdaxe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 am

I believe this is what he is referring to.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

PwnLaw wrote:Are you in the beta test?

I noticed this before beta was out and before even the update was out. I just assumed the text got ahead of your updates somehow and I forgot to report it as a bug (I was trucing for a reason afterall). This was even before the lore for conquering barbs was out and I pieced together the lore very easily when I remembered reading this.

Return to “Questions”