Taking Barb Cities Without Scholars

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Doug34
Lancer

Taking Barb Cities Without Scholars

Postby Doug34 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Can or when will you be able to take barb cities without using scholars?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Beta feedback has been very strongly in favor of the change, so I'm going to say yes. :D

bobalon2000
Knight

Postby bobalon2000 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

And how will this be done?
When the world was made Valor was meant to be, and so was food and bunch of communist wars and political things that I can't even pretend to understand.

Brendone
Knight

Postby Brendone » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm going to guess its only going to be new worlds going forward (it would upset stuff greatly in previous worlds). Barbs will be different from player cities (significantly lower in points, unable to build certain buildings, constantly training armies every hour) and will be conquered by constantly and brutally attacking them (they start with 100 influence, every successful attack lower the influence from 1-20, the more successful the more the drop) once it hits 0, successful attacks will start raising the influence towards your city (other players can also raise their influence towards them), the first player to hit 100 conquers the barb, but the other players can keep smashing it to conquer it back from you. Barbs are fickle, they will answer to whoever shows the most strength in smashing them.

Return to “Questions”