Valor restart.

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Jiampong2000
Lancer

Valor restart.

Postby Jiampong2000 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 am

Hi.. Can i restart valor hd in my iphone4? A reset in which i can have a new name, a new city, a new email... I dnt know if its possible cuz valor is tied to my device.. Tnx

NoobGuinea
Lancer

Postby NoobGuinea » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Not sure about the new email part but you can click on your top left corner button, it says your name and coordinates, then click your city and it gives you the option to start over or abandon completely. Once you start over you can change your name by clicking the same button on top left.

NoobGuinea
Lancer

Postby NoobGuinea » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm

NoobGuinea wrote:Not sure about the new email part but you can click on your top left corner button, it says your name and coordinates, then click your city and it gives you the option to start over or abandon completely. Once you start over you can change your name by clicking the same button on top left.

Sorry, that was wrong. You go to worlds when you first get into valor and click button on top right. That gives you abandon or start over option.

NoobGuinea
Lancer

Postby NoobGuinea » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm

That gives you name change option*. To abandon/restart, from world screen, click info on bottom and then you will see it. Sorry for the confusion, I'm on a phone and had to go back and look haha

Return to “Questions”