Troop attrition.

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
LordGrayEagle
Lancer

Troop attrition.

Postby LordGrayEagle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I keep losing troops, somewhere. While barb farming I might lose one or two lancers according to the report, but then, instead, 30 or so disappear. Just lost abot 30 knights the same way. Whats happening?

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Happens to me too.Its absolutely normal,because the barb city still has walls doesn't it?so there is a basic defense.the higher the wall the more troops you lose.

LordGrayEagle
Lancer

Postby LordGrayEagle » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 am

No, I'm not talking about reported losses, I'm talking about unreported losses. I dont mind losing 30 knights if it tellsme I lost them. But if the report says I lost one, and 30 disappear? I want to know what's happening to my troops that I'm expending resources on, and real dollars.

Killerxx777
Guardian

Postby Killerxx777 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 am

Send a ticket

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:06 am

If you are actually losing troops either between attacks or in transport - you will need to open a ticket as the support team will need to help you.

Im not sure that i understand where the troops are being lost. When you send an attack wave out and the troops are on their way back, a lot of times, they dont show up on the rally point at the exact time that they are meant to have arrived back. Sometimes you need to wait a few minutes for them to register. From what you are saying im getting the impression that you have waited, and / or the troops in the "movement" from that city doesn't total to the same number listed in the report. Is this correct?
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

LordGrayEagle
Lancer

Postby LordGrayEagle » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks. Its difficult to pinpoint the exact time of loss because when I send out farming raids I dont come back to check until later when I think everybody should have returned. Its then when Im executing new raids and allocating troops that I notice the discrepancy. In which forum would I submit a ticket?

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Follow the link in Mr. O's signature

LordGrayEagle
Lancer

Postby LordGrayEagle » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:33 pm

thanks, but I found the problem, the losses WERE reported, I just missed them because I thought they were spy missions since the came back with blue dots, I had sent a spy along with the raid to identify remaining resources, it was a massively armed barb city, prob an inactive player city gone barbarian. all my troops WERE lost, which makes me, happy? :confused: :mad:

appreciate the help guys

Return to “Questions”