Barbarians never die!

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
mighttuss
Lancer

Barbarians never die!

Postby mighttuss » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 pm

I have attacked barbarians city's for resources. And have notice I lose men in the battle for what few resources I get. But when I look at the reports my troops die,and the barbarians never lose any troops at all!
Example say I attack 3 different barbarians towns 6 times a day and lose 12 troops if not more . That is a total of 72 troops I have to replace.
This is just a example I am sure I lost more then that!
WHY DO WE LOSE TROOPS AND BARBARIANS LIVE ON?

Jonathan7947
Knight

Postby Jonathan7947 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:51 pm

The wall kills them

ForTeaSicks
Lancer

Postby ForTeaSicks » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:21 am

The troops die as they are faced with the wall of the opposing barbarian city. A ram can be used to remove a wall. This requires the "Workshop" to be built and the subsequent Ram Research.

After the above is complete you are able to build rams in your Barracks.

Just like mounted troops can be built while infantry siege weapons, like the rams, are able to be built simultaneously.

These take a while and I suggest building a few. You are then able to send the rams with accompanying offensive troops.

This will decrease wall level by one. I suggest 3-5 rams with 50 or so Zerks/Knight/Guards.

You can send a train, multiple waves of rams, or a single wave multiple times.

After which time you will no longer need to worry about troop losses.

I definitely recommend it.

Cheers,

JPE
Lancer

Postby JPE » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 am

I had the problem that I Attacked a babarian City, where a small army is located. I also send a spy and get the message that all my troups died but also for instance 500 of the Babarian troups, but by the next Hit Nearly all of the Barbarian troups are still there. is this a Bug?

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:18 pm

If it is in one of the new worlds, barbs do recruit and replenish troops. Otherwise, the wall will be causing your losses.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 am

Max of around 150 Sentries 100Lancers 50-75Zerks i believe in new barbs,, And walls will kill your troops a lot if you make constant attacks which you need to do to take the barb..

Return to “Questions”