Winning criteria

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
MauricioMAF
Lancer

Winning criteria

Postby MauricioMAF » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:34 pm

What is the winning criteria for a normal world, like W62?
Do we have to eliminate all members of all other guilds?
If this is the case I suggest a change to avoid people leaving the world no winner situation as it seems we have.
You can consider a guild winner if:
1) it is ranked #1 in all regions; or
2) it has more points than all other guilds together.
With these simple criteria you would motivate people since a winning condition is acchievable.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm

There is no winning criteria for older worlds.

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Due too the Unlimited Spawn, They wouldnt be able to make that happen,, The only way I could think you really have won. Is if someone respawns enough that every open spot on the map is taken,, Then you could say your guild truly wins.. But that wont ever happen in a world..

Ikier

Postby Ikier » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am

It wasn't an intention when the old worlds was designed - so they can go on forever more or less.

I can only encourage people to come and join one of the new worlds where there are actually end games to the worlds.

Willia
Knight

Postby Willia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

I personally like the older worlds. I have tried a few of the newer worlds but found that those that buy the resource boost are automatically getting a huge advantage since they can afford the troops needed to attack barbs far before those that do not. They are a neat idea but I will be staying on the older worlds while I can

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 am

FOR QUARK GAMES WORKERS:

The "Last guild standing" critera for ending TBS world is really too restrictive! Imagine how much 1-3k cities of nearly inactives or looser players in a or they own guild we'll have to conquer!!!

Lots of time only attacking small cities in order to gain the winning title !!!! Awful!!!

I suggest that the Last guild standing would be the one 10x greater than addition of guilds 2-10 in points...

Return to “Questions”