What keeps you going?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Hazor19825
Lancer

What keeps you going?

Postby Hazor19825 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 am

I ask this question because I am beginning to question the futility of my battles. When there is a guild of 50 players with the lowest at 3k points and highest at 20k. What hope is there my small guild to survive? This question is posed to those who have experienced this situation: what keeps you playing?

Slaskio
Lancer

Postby Slaskio » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Personally, I do my best to build quickly and be someone a larger guild would want on their team. But of course sometimes we can get a really late start, to that I say either start the next one early or attempt to outbuild your surrounding players.

CreatorPrime
Lancer

Postby CreatorPrime » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 am

Keep growing bigger, and aim to join a bigger guild. If you are loyal to your current guild, again, keep growing bigger and help your guildmates to grow as well. Work on diplomacy - form alliances with other guilds, with the eventual goal of a merger into a top guild. Nothing is static in this game. It sounds like you're in a relatively newer world, so you have plenty of time.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

there is no way you are going to win any battles with just playing defense the whole time. There needs to be a whole team active to be able to pull the wins off

McMorris
Lancer

Postby McMorris » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

What you need to do is play smart. Even the small guilds can win if they work together, are well organized, and have a good diplomat. Sure once you are on the rise the top guilds may feel threatened but if you preserver you will find that you can prevail.

Hazor19825
Lancer

Postby Hazor19825 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 am

Thanks for the replies and advice. Ill do my best to help my guild!

Hiitsmeeeeeee
Knight

Postby Hiitsmeeeeeee » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:17 pm

I kept playing for the thought of taking the enemy out. I remember the feeling of pride when your guild wins a war no matter how small. Remember teamwork and strategy turn the tides of every war. Start getting your guild to work in small groups in their area to take out enemies near by. Give 3 or 4 of your members a target and let them work together to take them out. Your guild members will work together and hopefully will clear their areas.

This will give your guild (and you) the confidence that you have a shot at winning the war. It increases morale which is, to me, the most valuable thing a guild can have. Then as this is going on, start replacing your inactive players with stronger players from other guilds. You can get high morale and stronger players which can help you win the war.

Return to “Questions”