Unable to join any Guilds

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Intrepid026
Lancer

Unable to join any Guilds

Postby Intrepid026 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to Valor and I've been setting up my city for a few days now. However, I'm unable to join any guilds - I get an error message stating they do not exist. Does anyone know if this issue will be resolved?

Thanks

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm

This sounds like an issue our support team will be able to assist you with. Please check my signature for info of how to do this.

Telen
Lancer

Postby Telen » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm

I always get the same error.
Most of the time I click the invite a second time, then it allows me to join. I always thought that was normal?
If you quit a guild you Have to completely exit the game. IPhone , iPad, you double click the home button, then press and hold the Valar app until it wiggles, after that you hit the x symble then hit the home button to back out of that screen. Then restart the app. sometimes I have to shut off the device, That will show the invite., I only have to do this only if joining another guild. I hope this helps.

Intrepid026
Lancer

Postby Intrepid026 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 pm

I've submitted a request to support as suggested but I've received no response yet - I imagine I won't hear anything until after New Years.

However, I've tried deleting the game from my iPhone and reinstalling it but that was a no go.

Return to “Questions”