Reporting?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Walllessfury
Lancer

Reporting?

Postby Walllessfury » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 pm

This person who is attacking my city is har***ing me and won't stop. 24 hours worth of attacks and still going seems quite suspicious is there anyway to block the idiot? It's getting sickening. This is the second time he has done this on the cannis terra server on my city

HellJumper Nova
Knight

Postby HellJumper Nova » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Has he Har*** you with mail or with only attacks? & their isn't a way to block attacks. It's part of the game to send troops and to CAP other players.

CAP=Capture
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Akilies
Knight

Postby Akilies » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 pm

hey man, if they attack then they attack cause they want too. And they wont stop until they feel like it or when you get rid of them yourself. This is what this game is all about, conquer or be conquered. I see nothing suspicious about it at all.

LuckyHermit
Lancer

Postby LuckyHermit » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Ha ha ha!!! This reminds me of my kids when they play Call of Duty split screen. One of them always ends up whining and crying because the other one keeps killing him in the game.... Uhhh yeah! That's the whole point of the game!

SirSweetness
Lancer

Postby SirSweetness » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Be nice guys.. if you were new to the game and someone was farming you, it would be frustrating until you figured out what was going on...

Walllessfury- if you aren't part of a guild, start searching for one or create one yourself and start recruiting members to grow in strength. If he is just attacking you over and over, that's called farming. He's attacking you to steal resources and it's extremely common in the game, although most will only farm non player cities or barbarians. You will get a report after his attacks, this will tell you the troops he is using. After building your barracks, create the unit with the highest defense to counteract what he is attacking with (calvary or most likely infantry). Then build your wall a couple levels. After he starts losing troops with his attacks, he'll find a more cost effective place to raid for resources.

If he is har***ing you via messages, you can report him to admin through your "help" icon in the game on the upper right of your screen or at Playmesh website.

Hope that helps!

Return to “Questions”