Create a account in another world

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
waverlock
Lancer

Create a account in another world

Postby waverlock » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi,

A friend of mine, invited me to play Valor, but i couldnt find where to create an accont in other World (jhe is on world 35).

Could someone point me how to do it?

Thanks.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 am

Send ticket to playmesh, I think its closed.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Ouweh
Knight

Postby Ouweh » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 am

No it's not,just today I saw a new city in my neighbourhood, complete with beginners protection.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 am

If you have a friend who is currently in an older world than your first one, you will not be able to create an account in that world.
New and current players can only access the current new world. Once it fills up and another new world is created, then only players that are already in that world can access it.

If you wish to be able to play with your friend, you should attempt to start cities in the currently available new world.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

In regards to Ouweh's statement, anybody who has already been in that world has the option to start over in that world. Also if all of your cities are conquered you are able to start over with a new city complete with beginner's protection.

As Mr.O said if you want to play with your friends you will both need to join an open world.

waverlock
Lancer

Postby waverlock » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh thats sad...

Why there is a message about "You can play in other worlds" inside the game? I think this should be better explained... just a suggestion.

I dont think they will accept start over in another world just because of me, they have an alliance and are stronger now.

Thanks for the reply guys and i would like to point this as something important missing feature as referrals loose sense this way.

Return to “Questions”