Missing cities?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Pufferfish
Lancer

Missing cities?

Postby Pufferfish » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

The cities around mine have disappeared from view on the map. Can this be fixed?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Please try quitting and then restarting Valor. If that doesn't work then try completely reinstalling it. After that I would contact the support team and they can help you further. You can find the information to do so in my signature.

Hobnostic
Lancer

Postby Hobnostic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:46 pm

I am having the same problem, other realm cities are there just not my realm.. If I delete the app and reload it will I lose my game? I have a guild and alot of time into it I wouldn't want to start over. Thanks for help or other suggestions.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

All of the information is saved on our servers. You will not lose your cities if you delete and reinstall.

Hobnostic
Lancer

Postby Hobnostic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Thank you!

Oughayus
Lancer

Postby Oughayus » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

The cities surrounding mine are doing this also, but the do occasionally appear and I can still target them manually by entering their coordinates or going back through attack reports.

Shrek
Lancer

Postby Shrek » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I have the same problem and its ****ing me off now that i have a scholar. Nothing helps. I have deleted the app and all of that, they're just gone!!

Kahu808
Lancer

Postby Kahu808 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am

Reinstalling the game worked perfect. I had to delete the app from my iPhone. Then reboot the phone. Then I synced the phone. Valor does not load, which is good because then the cache data is wiped clean. Then go into iTunes and click on the iPhone, go across the top menu to apps and scroll down to Valor. Check the box for Valor and sync the phone. Now you have a fresh install. Then start the game app. it will connect to Valor Game System and download all new data. Your individual worlds, cities, maps, everything is now correct. its awesome. Since it is the first time for he new app to run, you have to go in and re set the settings for notifications, sounds, graphics, etc. But it works great!

Return to “Questions”