Bugs in The Software

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
ArmandoJCA
Lancer

Bugs in The Software

Postby ArmandoJCA » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 am

I was taking over a city and had potentially 1 last trip with my scholar to conquer the city. To be safe, I sent 2 attacks heavily defended each with a scholar . When my first attack with scholar attacked, I conquered the city. My scholar was absorbed into the city. My next wave did not turn around and go back, they attacked and I lost my 2nd scholar. How do I get my scholar back? Somehow the software did another thing on this conquered city: One of my previous attacks had the wall at 0. On the home screen it was 0. On the build screen it was 10. I quickly began to build my wall from 10 and even used speed up. Within 10 minutes of wasted time and use of speed up, it reverted back to 0. I had to start all over again.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

This is intended functionality, which im afraid you are not going to like.

When you attack a city, the game doesnt care who owns the city, the attack wave will move to that city, attack it and then return.
This means that if you launch 6 attacks, with 6 scholars, attack wave number 5 will capture the city and the scholar will be consumed.
BUT
Wave 6 is still going to be inbound and will again attack the city relowering the loyalty of the city, effectively capturing it a second time for you and consuming the second scholar.

It will use up the second scholar you sent but it wont make you retrain all of the scholarships again, so you should be able to just rebuild the scholar. Not much of a consolation, but it beats having to train up to the next scholarship tier....
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Questions”