seriously??

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

seriously??

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 am

Cmon guys why is it that I still CAN NOT send resources!? I checked my welcome message and its date Jan 5. Today is the 21st. Thats 17 days and I'm still getting the same dumb message "you must wait 14 days...." I feel I've waited long enough!!!! I'm strategically having many issues with this game already, now add this to my list of problems that make this game straight frustrating at times!!!!

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 am

Business days must not count when it comes to mailing resources ;)

Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Damn you guys avoid my posts like the plague, this is so dumb!

*slight orlor edit

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Easy there skippy. Im going to lay all my cards on the table here for you.

We're not avoiding your posts. Ive noticed a lot of the recent questions have been answered by other users of the forums, and the vast majority of the advice they are giving has been quite accurate, so i have been intentionally been hanging back the last few days.

This problem that you are having, i believe is something that is unique as i have been using these forums since they were first opened and this is only the second time that i have seen this topic been raised.

Another reason that i havent given an answer to you is because i dont have one. This limit is imposed server side and is something that i have zero control over. The only people that can answer a problem like this are the support team via the help desk (details located in my signature).

The other admins on these boards (the guys actually at PlayMesh HQ) will not address this specific problem for you through these forums as the helpdesk is how they will actually be able to access your account and that is the only way they will be able to make any changes for you.

I understand why you are angry, and please feel free to give us your opinion (keep it clean), but i really cant help you with this problem. I hope you can understand that i am trying...
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Skippyflapjacks
Lancer

Postby Skippyflapjacks » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Ok I appreciate the reply and will take my self censoring angry self to the link in your sig.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Hey Skippy!

What Mr. O said is accurate.

These forums are a great place for information but are not our main form of Valor support.

Our support team should be able to resolve that issue for you.

Return to “Questions”