Recruitment Trouble

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
JayTheVoice
Lancer

Recruitment Trouble

Postby JayTheVoice » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Someone has probably already posted this question but I'm new and probably missed it. So I can't recruit anymore soilders, does anyone know why? That bearded guy symbol with number (well in my screen is red)

Aris2tle
Lancer

Postby Aris2tle » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 pm

You need to upgrade your farm. That means you've reach the maximum population that you could support unless you upgrade the farm.

DaddyBat
Lancer

Postby DaddyBat » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

can't upgrade farm if number is red... have to demolish a building or send troops out and kill them... demolishing takes time and will increase your number to red also...
your pop number shouldn't be red unless you're already demolishing something? very rare

AKhotline
Knight

Postby AKhotline » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 pm

You can still upgrade your farm even if your population is full. The farm takes 0 population and it should let you upgrade. If you can't, you should see if you have the requirements to do upgrade the farm, such as resources.

To recruit more soldiers, you should have extra population (the population with the beard guy next to it, is the population symbol.) it shows how much you used up and the total you can have. If it is red you need to upgrade your farm. Once the farm is upgraded, you can recruit more troops. IF THE POPULATION IS RED OR FULL ALWAYS UPGRADE THE FARM.
This is also for buildings.

In my experience you can still upgrade the farm even if it is full or exceeds the amount.
Everytime when I construct the academy the population always exceeds the amount. And I still can upgrade the farm, not having to demolish anything.

If you have anyother questions please ask.

Tooltip
Scholar

Postby Tooltip » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Also the farm has a max level, so there is a cap.

Return to “Questions”