How to get the emoji this on this?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
JESUS3000
Lancer

Postby JESUS3000 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 am

mr. O wrote:now that i know what emoji is (i dont normally use emoticons) i can tell you that the way emoji works is by inputting a string like (345s[q) to translate to ;)

this happens on the actual handset that you are using, not on the game client itself.
This is because emoji is a 3rd party application and is not part of the ios software itself.

You can get it to work on valor, but it will only ever work with others who have emoji.
Even if we wanted to implement it within valor itself, we would have to force everyone download another piece of software, that playmesh has no control over.

Though, i will say, i just checked on the price of emoji and it appear to be free. Not sure if that's a limited time affair, but i thought i would say.

i used emoji on valor before and works great, but ever since i upgraded to ios 5 , it stop working. I think the problem is not emoji, the problem is valor that doesnt support it if you are using ios 5. Others that havent updated yet can still use emoji at its fullest.
EMOJI ITS ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IN IOS5 , SO YOU DONT NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE APP.

Fun_Bec
Lancer

Postby Fun_Bec » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Can Playmesh fix this for us in next update?? That would be great!!!

Return to “Questions”