How to transfer game saves

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
adam9738
Lancer

How to transfer game saves

Postby adam9738 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 am

I'd like to change a new iPhone.How can the original game saves to the new iphone?

FxEffekt
Knight

Postby FxEffekt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:51 am

I guess you do the account transfer under settings in the game. The game is kind of locked to the device and your save is stored at the valor server. Correct me if im wrong.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 am

Yes, this is correct.

You can link your game to an email account. You do this by:
visiting either your city, or portal menu > Click the COG in the upper right corner > The first option will be to link to an email address.

This will allow you to transfer your account to a new device in the event that something happens to your old one.
While this process isnt required of every player, it is recommended.

Once you recieve a validation email from PlayMesh and confirm your email, then you can install the game on a new device and using the same process, your account will be moved to the new device.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Adagio
Lancer

Postby Adagio » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am

Hi

One more question, please. I'm playing on an Ipad currently, but only the evening and the week-end since I can't bring my Ipad to my work place. I also have an Iphone, so what I would like to do is to be able to play from both devices. That way I could play even at work, with my Iphone, hehe. I know that's not possible, however I was thinking that maybe I could transfer my account back and forth from the Ipad to the Iphone, twice a day? Is that realistic? I mean, first is it safe, second is it allowed, and finally how long does it take?

Adagui

Adagio
Lancer

Postby Adagio » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am

Nevermind, I found the answer. There are 30 days delay for a transfer, so that's not an option (very frankly, although I understand there may be some reasons why it's not allowed to transfer twice a day, 30 days seems a little bit exagerated!).

I'm now hesitating to switch definitely to the iPhone - knowing that it's the 1st generation. I just tried, it works, but it seems to be very slow, and also it's much more difficult to type messages. Does anyone has experience on how playable is this game on an iPhone 1 (in wifi), compared to an iPad?

Adagio

Return to “Questions”