Inactive player with 400 lancers??

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Adagio
Lancer

Inactive player with 400 lancers??

Postby Adagio » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi

Yesturday I was farming, and suddentlly I realize that 50 knights were missing in my troops.

Checking the reports, I see that a squad of 59 knights sent to an inactive player (LordXXX, 1085 pts, nothing special) failed to return. So I send some scouts to this city to discover that it has 400 lancers defending. It also has some building improvements, but not many. City Hall 7, Farm 4, Warehouse 2, and that's all.

This morning, I rescout, now it has 350 lancers, and a City wall level 2 has appeared.

Who will solve this riddle for me? I mean if this guy is playing, why doesn't he name himself and his city, and why building only lancers? It that a joke? And anyway, how is it possible to have made 0 points? Shouldn't just the upgrade to the city hall give points?

Adagio

RockNRoll
Knight

Postby RockNRoll » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm

He might not really be inactive. Just a bad player. And the only way I know of to get zero points is to lose all your cities. Otherwise I don't know. I mean you start out with 1085 points so how you can get less is beyond me

Or it could be a glitch in updated stats. I've come across a lot of that lately

Adagio
Lancer

Postby Adagio » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 am

You're right, he's probably playing now. The most curious of all is that I'm almost certain I had already cleaned up this village before, and he had 10/5 like an inactive. I wonder why he didn't at least try contacting me?

I should probably negociate. I will start by sending him an army of berseks :) Let's see what he answers.

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 am

A lot of players play multiple worlds.
This player had probably started on another world, moved to this one and didnt really use it.

Ive seen this happen a few times. Its even happened to me.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Return to “Questions”