Need twitter help

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Seraphic
Lancer

Need twitter help

Postby Seraphic » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm trying to "share" my quest progress via twitter, but everytime it asks me to login and authorize the app, it will go to a blank screen giving me a link to the playmesh website and two buttons labeled "update" and cancel... PLEASE HELP

Mr. O
Scholar

Postby Mr. O » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 am

I only recently installed the twitter application on my iPhone so im afraid im not an expert, so take this with a pinch of salt.

Firstly you need to make sure that the twitter app is installed on your iOS device and that that twitter app is signed in on the client before you try clicking on the "twitter" button on the quest reward page.

Once you click on the twitter button in the quest reward page, you will get taken to a new page with a twitter post already pregenerated for you. All you have to do is click "post" and you should get the double rewards.

Let me know if this helps or not. Negative feedback is just as important as positive....
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Ashoka
Lancer

Postby Ashoka » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 am

I recently installed twitter on my iPad and am logged into twitter. But I don't get the option to share my quest on twitter. I have reinstalled the app also hoping it will solve the issue, but no luck so far. Help appreciated!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 am

Is your iOS at 5.0 or 5.0.1? Are you using Valor or Valor HD?

Please contact our support team for this issue with that information. Detail to contact them can be found in my signature.

Ashoka
Lancer

Postby Ashoka » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:48 pm

It was an OS issue. Updated to the new 5.01. It's working now. Using Valor HD

Bldove
Lancer

Postby Bldove » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 am

I have been trying to share via twitter and the game freezes and I don't get my reward or double the reward. I have to restart the session and then start over as if I never tried to collect on the task.
Am I the only one having this problem ?

Return to “Questions”