Disappearing Scholars

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Purduepilot
Lancer

Disappearing Scholars

Postby Purduepilot » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm in world 37, and myself and another player in my guild have both lost a scholar in an attack. We did take the city each time. And I do know that one of the scholars is always absorbed into a city when taking it, however both of us have lost a scholar randomly. I sent 5 scholars in a row back to back in different waves, but only 3 returned. And with the one that was lost all my troops returned that was in that wave, but no battle report was generated. I sent 200 berserkers with each scholar, so they were defended, and the attacked city's wall was destroyed. But somehow I still lost one of the scholars and again, no battle report was generated for when the scholar was lost. Anybody have the same happen, or know what's going on with this? Not a huge deal as I can re-create the lost scholar with the 50k of each resource, but still a bit frustrating.

Gidude
Knight

Postby Gidude » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

My guess is u double conquered the city In other words ur 4th scholar caped the city then ur 5th one also lowered the loyalty down to zero :)

Gilictic
Guardian

Postby Gilictic » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 am

Gilrude is absolutely correct. Annoying as it is, you can conquer your own city with your own scholar.

DanielJ
Guardian

Postby DanielJ » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am

As Gidude and Gilictic says, if you look in the stats in the academy and you see that something's wrong THERE, then you can submit ticket to playmesh.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

Purduepilot
Lancer

Postby Purduepilot » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 am

Gotcha, thanks guys.

Return to “Questions”