Hate Coiner or alt acccout more

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Arabstar
Lancer

Hate Coiner or alt acccout more

Postby Arabstar » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 am

Hello all
I see alot of ppl always complain about coiners . Well im here to complain about ppl who have 5+ alt account . Ya got to know a coiner can only spend so much . But a person with many account will always have the advantage cuz well he has many accounts.in the end it's alwasy the same the ppl in your guild will love you while the enemy will hate u .

Sponge
Knight

Postby Sponge » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:02 am

I've never known anyone with 5+ accounts. Does that really exist!? I've never thought people with multiple accounts are that big a problem. It's difficult for people to play multiple accounts at once and they have a lot of trouble defending when you attack all of them at once. I've only found multiple accounts to be a problem in speed worlds.
Spongebob84888, DRS Crown

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 am

Yeah bro haven't ran into anyone with 5 accounts yet

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:39 pm

I've seen screen shots of folks that had 20+, using jail broken phones.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 pm

One active account is all I need but in saying that i have seen quite a few with mass multiple accounts but not since legacy

BigZEUS
Knight

Postby BigZEUS » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 am

I dont see alts as a problem bro. Especially if in same guild. If they aint there easy targets, let them build there main up abit then go redmist. There head will explode with confusion.

KingEVO u even lift bro... Lmao

BigZEUS
Knight

Postby BigZEUS » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 am

I dont see a problem with alt accounts tbh. If they aint in ur guild, there easy to take out. Let them build up main abit then Just go red mist on em. Easy targets in my eyes. :)

Nachos2
Knight

Postby Nachos2 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

I've seen it and don't think it's a problem at all. What's the difference in a guy using 1 account to dominate by dropping 20,000 gold as compared to a guy that uses 5 accounts and has 1 dominate by the armies of the other 4? Either way you get an edge over the non-gold spending single account users. If you have an iPhone, iPod, and iPad that's already 3 accounts. Join them in the same world and early on use 2 of the accounts to clear cities for the third, basically growing as quick as gold users without using gold. I see no issue with it.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Lmao sues yOur back hahahahaha do you even lift hahahahaha

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 am

BigZEUS wrote:I dont see a problem with alt accounts tbh. If they aint in ur guild, there easy to take out. Let them build up main abit then Just go red mist on em. Easy targets in my eyes. :)

The only advantage they could have is making farms for their main account, and "protected" ones (dodging their own attacks while they farms themselves). This way, having 3 accounts make you having 3x more resources income...

But impossible to sort the guys having 3 devices and their whole family playing on them all and the ones uning each devices to enhance a "main" account...

I'M TALKING HERE AS IF THE NEGATIVE SCHOLAR EXPLOIT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED, because if it's still possible, what do you do when you've got multiple accounts ??? ;-p

So QUARK, WHEN THIS EXPLOIT WILL BE SOLVED... I'm beginning to think that it's positive to your business in a way, cause you completely ignore this problem since more than a year, and I do personnaly think there are multiple easy ways to fix it...

Return to “Questions”