A few questions about the Valor's mechanisms

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
MyName999
Scholar

A few questions about the Valor's mechanisms

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 am

OK,

I have developped a full set of Valor tools I'll soon open to the community, here in this website...

But I still have unknown things about the game, so I invite Quark to answer publically here or personnaly to me at:

[CENTER]Valorcookbookproject@gmail.com[/CENTER]

If anyone else has the answer to my questions, please don't hesitate to express yourself too

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:45 am

1st

I'm still trying to understand the way ballistas level down the buildings. As I've developped a Fight Simulator I would like to put this effect into my tool.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 am

2nd

Same with the Rams and how they destruct the walls. And the effect this does on the fight itself.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:47 am

3rd

I'm trying too to be able giving the morale of a fight giving the points of the attacker and attacked city.

Does someone knows how to calculate it?

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 am

4rd

I've lots of data about the Influence effects of attacks on barbarians cities in the TBS worlds, but still need lot more.

Please inform this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap-Arc566n7tdEVOVF9OcFZSRktRRENUeE02aHJsOWc#gid=0

You are on the --RESULT-- tab and will see the attack power of surviving troops needed to change the influence given the city hall level; but clicking on the "Data collector" tab you can give the needed informations to compklete my data.

Please give all the data you can, mostly when attacking low city hall leveled barbs... I want to fulfill all the blank cells!

Don't fear giving me lots, I've automated calculation tools that can analyse thousands without need of me.
But please beware not ereasing others data, or giving wrong one.

Thanks

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm

MyName999 wrote:1st

I'm still trying to understand the way ballistas level down the buildings. As I've developped a Fight Simulator I would like to put this effect into my tool.

1st, I currently have not spent much time playing around with ballistas.. Altough just go onto the simulator and play around with it.. make sure you change luck and morale to maximize outcomes.. If i got payed id play on the simulator for hours finding out a great pattern...

Sirboland
Knight

Postby Sirboland » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

MyName999 wrote:3rd

I'm trying too to be able giving the morale of a fight giving the points of the attacker and attacked city.

Does someone knows how to calculate it?

Ill try to get back to you and let you know..
Msg Me On Kakao: "Sirboland", and "Sirboland3"
Fast Response, Invite Both Into The Room. Youtube Tutorials Coming Soon.

Return to “Questions”