Girl-version?

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
=TheRatDogHater=
Lancer

Girl-version?

Postby =TheRatDogHater= » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Am i missing something, or does this game just involve being a guy and seeing parcially naked girls?

Skinnergary
Knight

Postby Skinnergary » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Yes yes yes yes

=TheRatDogHater=
Lancer

Postby =TheRatDogHater= » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Lovely. :P

Lordpimp1
Knight

Postby Lordpimp1 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Well would you prefer the game to involve being a girl and seeing half naked men? I don't prefer that.

Rekasand
Knight

Postby Rekasand » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:37 am

The rat dog haters just quickly love the name and yes!! I hate them 2! I grew up on a farm with useful farm dogs and not little barking things!
And no it's not all about the girl i agreed with the idea to add the extra clothing and so did a select few other players the enjoy the game not the girl

=TheRatDogHater=
Lancer

Postby =TheRatDogHater= » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Either way, its unneeded. It wasn't mean't to be a snide comment, I was serious. As much as we know what audience this app is created for, i was hanging onto alittle hope that it wasn't this sexist. :P

As well, yes. My younger sister has one. It's extremely annoying. :P

HYBRID
Knight

Postby HYBRID » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:14 am

In my guild we do not allow vulgarity, or racisism. We are very professional sounds to me like you are in the wrong guild girl!

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 am

I still do not see the fascination with some around here for the artwork of Aurora. If they really need that sort of thing, a quick google search will give them plenty of sites to go... work off their frustrations. ;)

I'd prefer the crux of things be spent on the game engine itself. Aurora could be a troll and it wouldn't bother me in the least. But I admit I'm not a 12 year old boy.

HYBRID
Knight

Postby HYBRID » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 am

well then I did not know the talks were in regards to arora! that does not bother me or any of our members. I was refering to members avitars in chat forums and guild talk

Stark Bledfast
Guardian

Postby Stark Bledfast » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah, I may be misreading her as well. But from the amount of posts I've read from users crying about Aurora apparently having more clothes added to her after the last update (I honestly have no idea; I don't spend time looking at a semi-nude cartoon character; I've got a wife and 5 kids, cartoons are not necessary ;) ), I was expecting that her post was to call attention to this. There is no semi-nude male cartoon character for the women to "oogle." And really, I see no reason why the whole artwork "babe" is even necessary. It adds nothing to the game. Absolutely nothing. And yes, I am talking about the game itself. Replace her picture with a donkey doing a handstand and nothing about how the game functions changes.

But whatever. As mentioned I just ignore it and click for my quest awards and move on. On the offendability scale I rate it at about a 2. But I'm also male and that likely clouds my judgment. I could certainly see how women could be offended by it. And I suppose that, at the end of the day, that is a decision that Playmesh has to make... is their female player base something that they value more than their per-pubescent hormonal boy player base?

Return to “Questions”