FAQ ( Check here before asking questions)

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
DanielJ
Guardian

FAQ ( Check here before asking questions)

Postby DanielJ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 am

Q: What do I do if I find a bug?
A: Report it to Playmesh by using this link: http://playmesh.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Q: Can I change name twice?
A: Yes, you can change name as many times you want but after the first one, it will cost some gold.

Q: Is there any chat room/system?
A: No, there is no chat room/system yet but we've this forum.

Q: what happens if your city is conquered while troops are outside?
A: If your troops are outside the conqueror will get the troops.

Q: How do I get more cities?
A: You have to educate scholars then you attack another city with the scholar.

Q: How do you get a scholar?
A: Get city hall to lvl 25. barracks to 15. Forge to 20. Than academy to lvl 1. Than go to the academy section on your city home. You have to buy 1 scholarship for you first scholar. It'll say how much it is. Than you have to pay to educate the scholar which is 50k each resources. Takes 2 hours to educate than you'll have 1 scholar.

Q:*How can I join a guild?

A:*you have to find a member that is ranked high enough within a guild to be able to send invites to send you one.

To find guilds you can either go to the guild ranking screen and click one you like or go to map and just randomly click on people it'll show what guild they are in (inside of the cloud bubble if they are in one) which then you can go to their player page than to their guild.

Once at a guilds page go to members and its best to message a crown leader for an invite.

Got any frequently asked question(s)? Post them here and I will keep this thread updated.
For support in game, please go to:
Portal > ? (Question Mark - Upper right of the screen) > Support > Mail Icon
For support outside of the game, please go to:
http://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

azkaban
Lancer

Postby azkaban » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:28 pm

hey ummm so after the tutorial and after it shows like 3 chapters of the storyline how do I find the next chapters? also, can I find the storyline again and reread it?

Conan94
Knight

Disappearing troops

Postby Conan94 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 am

My troops disappeared it was two scholars and one hundred each of zerks and knights.

Kdiddi dag
Lancer

Postby Kdiddi dag » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 pm

How do i get an email account so that i can write a forum

Mamabird7
Lancer

Postby Mamabird7 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:18 am

If you already have an Email account, you would use it. If you don't have any type of email, you cam make an email through Gmail. Com or Yahoo.com both are free to join. If your asking about an Email account through Valor, what they are asking is you to put whatever Email you use/already have. Not a Valor Email. I hope I've explained this to you properly. 

lablymadel
Lancer

Postby lablymadel » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:47 am

How can I join a guild? I cannot find any guilds name or invite. :-(

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm

you have to find a member that is ranked high enough within a guild to be able to send invites to send you one.

to find guilds you can either go to the guild ranking screen and click one you like or go to map and just randomly click on people it'll show what guild they are in (inside of the cloud bubble if they are in one) which then you can go to their player page than to their guild.

once at a guilds page go to members and its best to message a crown leader for an invite

Alphacrater
Lancer

Postby Alphacrater » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:21 pm

How do I buy a scholar

Alexpelavas
Knight

Postby Alexpelavas » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Get city hall to lvl 25. barracks to 15. Forge to 20. Than academy to lvl 1. Than go to the academy section on your city home. You have to buy 1 scholarship for you first scholar. It'll say how much it is. Than you have to pay to educate the scholar which is 50k each resources. Takes 2 hours to educate than bam u have 1 scholar

Ibcnu
Lancer

Postby Ibcnu » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Hey alex!!! :)

Return to “Questions”