Couple of questions

Before posting a question, use the forum search.
Trips
Lancer

Couple of questions

Postby Trips » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:30 am

I started playing not long ago and I wish to receive resources and also send to other members of my guild. Unfortunately it says I have to wait 14days of the new world to send resources. I'm not sure what my start date was...is there anyway to find this out so I know when I can start sending.

Also

I'm trying to send messages to guild members and I keep getting "valor is busy updating" or something like that which stops messages from sending

Trips
Lancer

Postby Trips » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 am

Also just started getting this stupid "need power of the Internet"
My Internet fine :/

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 am

Trips wrote:I started playing not long ago and I wish to receive resources and also send to other members of my guild. Unfortunately it says I have to wait 14days of the new world to send resources. I'm not sure what my start date was...is there anyway to find this out so I know when I can start sending.

Sure, PM me your username and the World you are asking about and I'll look up the info for you.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 am

Or you could just check the date when you received the welcome msg... If you haven't deleted it

Fire820
Scholar

Postby Fire820 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I can't send or receive messages. Starhammer. Any news on this?

Return to “Questions”